Saturday, May 1, 2010

Do not force your Will... upon my Free Will

as my Soul is mine to tend... not yours to bend...

I am at a lose to explain the rational Man has for secrecy
and lies, as I cannot comprehend what drives the thought,
that these are needed to survive... I see arrogance of ego
as one of the main engines, and causes visual impairment
of the mind, soul and a blind eye towards the suffering of
others... I also see faith in a belief as another engine, and
causes Men to justify any action they take on the premise
of working for a greater good; The Salvation of ManKind!

When I ask myself; What gives these Men a right to take
charge of my life, and guide me towards there conception
of salvation¿ I can find no other answer, other than; They
themselves had decided, they know what is best for me...
I was born with a Free Will, so that I can judge for myself
what course I should take... When Free Will is taken away
by another, a very important Spiritual Law is broken; That
which is given by God, should not be taken away by Men!

If I was born with a Free Will... and someone comes along
and interferes with that Free Will... I have the Free Will to
chose to, except my being subjugated by others, or to rebel
against being enslaved by them... Most, will cower at there
feet, afraid of the consequences if they dared stand up and
make a claim for their own soul... I will stand tall and claim
my soul is mine to tend, and not for them to bend... and tho'
they have the might, it is my right... my duty to challenge it!

I first must ask; What gives you that right, to insist I follow
your idea of morality¿¡ What Gives you the right to legislate
decency¿¡ What is it that empowers you, to force your Will
upon my Free will¿¡ Did God tell you¿¡ - or - Did you think
of it yourself, when you created the delusion of grandeur in
your mind¿¡ - or - Are you a greedy power hungry pig, who
enjoys feasting on the misery of dashed hopes¿¡ It matters
little how you arrived at your demented Moralistic state of
consciousness, the time has come to see your Tyranny end!

I and those like myself are giving notice: Let it be known...
All those who have been forcing their Will, delusional ideas,
belief's, and so forth and so on... must cease their Moralistic
Tyranny! You will no longer be allowed to inflict your Will
upon others, as they were born with Will of there own, that
was meant to be Free from intrusive regulatory restraints...
Free Will was meant to be otherwise God would never have
given it out as a standard feature... But, if you should believe
God has made a mistake in this area, and you actually think
you know what is really best for us; Then please do consider
this notice null and void... and I will let God know you judged
Him a blunderer, 'cause He entrusted Man with a Free Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment