Friday, March 4, 2011

tic-toc tic-toc cuckoo… cuckoo…


did you hear about… last night…
he tried to burn down his house …
with his wife and kids in it…
he must have a screw loose… ya…

they say he hears voices…
he claims they tell him what to do…
maybe a leprechaun lives in his head…
he's not like you… or me…

look at that guy… he keeps doing…
the same thing over and over again…
he doesn't stop, there he goes again…
he's not normal, like you… or me…

I've seen his type before…
he's six cans short of a six-pack…
his deck of cards only has jokers in it…
glad you're not like him… me too!

did you hear… another lunatic…
committed suicide at the mall yesterday…
again… they jumped from the…
why would anybody… who knows…

yesterday, as I was driving to…
some maniac cut me off over at…
and then he gave me the finger…
he acted as if it was my fault…

what's this world coming to…
kids killing kids… go figure…
why do you think that is…
bad parents I guess…

people just don't take responsibility…
ya… there's no reason for…
what they did… probably a good spanking…
like my father used to do… is what they need…

they say some chemicals in the food…
can make a person to be psychotic…
that's crazy… food never hurt me…
me neither… just another excuse…

excuses, excuses… in my day…
if you did something like that…
they'd lock you up and throw away…
just pampered little… these days…

hey… are you all right…
no, everything is closing in on me…
buck-up man… get a grip on yourself…
damn… who'da of figured you for a…

Hi! John… give me a beer…
where's your buddy today…
he's feeling sorry for himself…
go figure… guess he's not like us… ya…

tic-toc tic-toc cuckoo… cuckoo…
tic-toc… it's eleventy o'clock…
do you know where your
mental health is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment