Monday, April 19, 2010

Beautiful Little Butterfly

As I was pulled from my mothers womb
a cold world awaited to receive me...
My mother is holding me in her arms...
She is soft... warm... loving... scared...
She wasn't going to take any chances
as they tried to pry me away from her

They said; I was not going to be right;
long before I left my mothers womb...
They said; Maybe... I shouldn't come
into this world... as the world is cruel...
and I will be a real burden to deal with

my father... he is holding me now...
strong is his face... even when wet
with his tears... He's going around
and telling everyone, that... I'm his
    Beautiful Little Butterfly...
    with wings so soft and pretty...
    and colours of blue and gold...

my father puts me in my mothers arms
and he tells her that... I am perfect...
and that I am a Blessing from God...
as God... only makes perfect things...
like me... his Beautiful Little Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment